(Last Updated: 31 May 2017)
1. Why we collect personal information
2. What kind information we collect
3. Where we get these information
4. Who we share your information with
5. How we protect your information
6. Your choices, including how you can check and update any personal information we have about you
To improve our products and services, it is important that we collect, use, process and analyze your personal information when it is reasonable and necessary. When we can, we aggregate and anonymize this information such that you are never identified as an individual. [Aggregating simply means presenting information in segments or categories like age groups; anonymizing means removing personally identifiable information from the data].
In particular, we are using your information to:
1. Manage your account, provide customer care activities, monitor the quality and security of the network, train our staff, and provide services timely and efficiently;
2. Send commercial and promotional advertisements, loyalty and rewards offers, surveys, customer care and aftersales communications, and other broadcast push messages;
3. Send commercial and promotional advertisements, loyalty and rewards offers, surveys, customer care and aftersales communications, and other broadcast push messages;
4. Conduct analysis for research and marketing initiatives, including the generation of anonymized or non-personally identifiable location and mobility data to show footfall, location patterns, crowd density, and other information that may be relevant for marketing purposes;
5. Generate statistical insights based on usage/network information to assist the Government in planning for healthcare, disaster, and other similar initiatives;
6. Run credit scoring programs and initiatives, including but not limited to, providing information to the Credit Information Corporation in accordance to Republic Act No. 9501, otherwise known as the Credit Information System Act; and
7. Perform such other processing or disclosure that may be required under law or regulations.
In cases where your separate and full consent is given, we are also processing your personal data to:
1. Create your personal profile based on your interests, preferences, mobility patterns from physical locations that you may visit, and other information that may be relevant for marketing and market research purposes;
2. Share your personal profile based on your interests, preferences, and mobility patterns from physical locations that you may visit, to our business partners and third-party service providers;
3. Compute your credit score based on data collected internally within the PLDT Group and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and share your credit score to third-parties to whom you specifically instruct us to share your credit score; and
4. Send you information on offers, promotions, and advertisements from our business partners and third-party service providers.
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users. This may range from the most basic like being able to offer promos that best suites the user's to more complex use cases like which related services and digital content a user might find interesting & useful. This includes information such as:
There are a few different ways we collect information.
Most of the personal information we have are those that you have given us yourself. You provide us personal information when you:
We also collect information as you use our products & services, like when you:
We also collect anonymous information to help us tailor our Web sites and Applications to visitor interests and concerns; we also use this to improve our Applications for overall user experience. We use "cookies" to help us understand which parts of our Web sites and Applications are the most popular, where our users are going and how much time they spend there. The information that is gathered through cookies is used solely to assist in improving both our Web sites and Applications design and function. Our Web sites are functional without the retention of cookies. You may elect to block cookies from our Web sites through your browser settings.
We also automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Web site and Applications. We use this information to do internal research on our User's demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve you and our community. This information may include browsing history and your IP address.
We also collect information from commercially or publicly available sources like published directories and public documents. We may also obtain your personal information from third parties (credit agencies) and from other sources which you have given consent for the disclosure of such information relating to you and where otherwise lawfully permitted.
We will never share, rent or sell your personal information to third parties outside Voyager Innovations, Inc. (or the group of companies of which Voyager Innovations, Inc. is part of) except in limited circumstances as noted in this policy. In some instances, we may be required to disclose your personal information to our agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners and other third party agencies as part of business operations and the provision of our products and services. This means we might share your information with:
1. We keep and protect your information using a secured server behind a firewall, encryption and security controls;
2. We restrict access to your information only to qualified and authorized personnel who hold your information with strict confidentiality;
3. We undergo regular audit and rigorous testing of our infrastructure's security protocols to ensure your data is always protected; and
4. We let you update your information securely to keep our records accurate
We will retain your personal data throughout the subscription of our products and services, and for a maximum period of five (5) years afterward.
You are afforded certain rights in relation to your personal data under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, which includes the right to object to processing, the right to access your data, the right to modify of inaccurate data, and the right to erasure or blocking of data.
If you wish to have access to your personal information in our records; or you think that such personal information we have of you is incomplete, not up-to-date, or otherwise inaccurate, you may get in touch with our Data Privacy Officer through the contact details provided below.
Our Contact Details:
Data Privacy Compliance Officer
Copyright © 2017 by Talk2.
All rights reserved.